Nick Arcade was a game show on Nickelodeon, revolving around arcade games.
- The opening round was a one-on-one arcade game, with the winner receiving control of the board.
- The main gameplay revolved around various trivia challenges while moving Mikey around a themed board. Various prizes and traps were hidden around the board. If a team got the answer wrong or ran into a trap, the other team took control. One of the traps was a bully or villain.
- Occasionally, a Video Challenge was encountered, with that team choosing from a select number of arcade games to beat a select challenge, wagering a specific number of points. They would write the number on something similar to a Magna Doodle.
- The final round was the Video Zone, with the characters being in a video game. Each level involved collecting three different items, and the boss could either be Scorcia, Mongo, or Merlock. The boss was encountered in the Wizard Level.
- A beta version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was featured in one episode
- Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts was regularly featured, but was seldom chosen because a map was shown for several seconds after each death.
- Popular Neo Geo title King of the Monsters was often featured
- Joey Fatone, of *NSYNC fame, was once a contestant on the show
- Paperboy 2 was also featured on the show, but was never chosen because, after each death, the message "Player 1, get ready" would be shown for several seconds
- Super Nintendo game Act Raiser was also featured on the show
- Popular internet reviewer The Angry Video Game Nerd dedicated an episode to reviewing Nick Arcade